1. Adult. Due to the nature of Playrooms, entry is only allowed to adults, and we reserve the right to check on the basis of an identity document.
2. Sober. It is forbidden to play under the influence of alcohol, drugs or psychotropic substances. In the case of suspecting that clients are entering under the influence, rental will not be allowed.
3. Appropriate. Practices, aids, as well as their intensity are to be used appropriately, with regard to mutual agreement of the participants, their state of health, and in the agreed intensity.
4. Trust. Playrooms are only for people who know one another well and trust each other.
5. Discretion. In the interest of maintaining everyone’s good reputation, all participants must behave discreetly and not spread information about persons and practices at Playrooms. I will not leave the interior of Playrooms during play.
6. Communication. During play, there must be communication with participants so that there is no unacceptable, harmful, or inhumane treatment of other participants. Participants must act always within the agreed rules.
7. Safety. Practices, aids, as well as interior equipment are to be used in such a way that they do not endanger or harm health.
8. Health. Participants must be aware of their own state of health and health limitations. I declare that I have not concealed any health complications or diseases from the staff or other participants that could adversely affect the health of other participants in the play.